I know I am corney for the title but I don’t care. Countdown to T-day…. Wisdom teeth removal is on Thursday morning and I am not looking forward to it. I don’t think the teeth pulling (T for teeth…dah) is the concern. I am more concerned with the skipping meals part. The applesauce, the soup, the mash, the smoothies (specifically from Panera I hope), just the non-amazing foods that I would love to partake in. Not to offend anyone but if you’ve been around me you that I loveeeee me some food. Tonight I had curried goat, amazing food. Tomorrow morning for breakfast I will have a breakfast sandwich that I make every morning, another amazing meal. Sigh, what is a girl to do? I decide that during the times I can function I want to blog my experiences and pray that no one will have to eat baby meals for a day or two. Well off I go because 24 hours and ten minutes from now… I will start fasting for my surgery. Adios!
Previous Blog Posts
- Nadia "Wanderella" Atkinson! Lmaooo fb.me/5CMZKoEr7 3 weeks ago
- Let's go big blue 3 months ago
- Word life fb.me/5DIGaVatE 3 months ago
- Game time! Y'all just see that interception 🙃 — watching Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants 3 months ago
- Deronise we did it again but FB has it wrong. We've been friends since 2000! That's crazy. 🙃 3 months ago
- Will You Make Today Great?
- Author and Speaker Nadia Atkinson to Stop by Holy Spiritz Radio
- Embrace The Valleys
- My Evolution
- God is Love.
- Others vs. Me
- One Day At A Time
- Fulfilling Your Need
- Every Woman
- My thoughts at the moment:
- Living On a Plane
- Five Hour Disaster Flight
- Very Inspiring Blog Award
- The Real Cost of Living: $150,000 Minimum
- The New Middle Class
- Tuesday Night
- The ABC Award: Awesome Blog Content Award