So, I just warned about texting and driving, soon talking and driving will be banned too! How do you feel about that? I can agree with the article how it says your not all there mentally when talking on the phone. I can see the difference between if there is a passenger in the car and talking to one but I think it is a bit excessive. It is a little late in the game to start making laws about this. So many people still talk on the phone without a handsfree device. I just so happen to use one and if I don’t have one I won’t use the phone. I’m already terrified driving as is because of all the speeding around me I can’t possibly add me driving with one hand while talking on the phone in the mix. What are your thoughts on the ban?
Previous Blog Posts
- Nadia "Wanderella" Atkinson! Lmaooo fb.me/5CMZKoEr7 3 weeks ago
- Let's go big blue 3 months ago
- Word life fb.me/5DIGaVatE 3 months ago
- Game time! Y'all just see that interception 🙃 — watching Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants 3 months ago
- Deronise we did it again but FB has it wrong. We've been friends since 2000! That's crazy. 🙃 3 months ago
- Will You Make Today Great?
- Author and Speaker Nadia Atkinson to Stop by Holy Spiritz Radio
- Embrace The Valleys
- My Evolution
- God is Love.
- Others vs. Me
- One Day At A Time
- Fulfilling Your Need
- Every Woman
- My thoughts at the moment:
- Living On a Plane
- Five Hour Disaster Flight
- Very Inspiring Blog Award
- The Real Cost of Living: $150,000 Minimum
- The New Middle Class
- Tuesday Night
- The ABC Award: Awesome Blog Content Award