AHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHH! That is me screaming from the top of my imaginary building excited that I have been nominated by Worrywart for The Versatile Blogger Award. I want to thank her so much for reading and for the nomination because it has truly made blogging worth it.
After two years of blogging I have never enjoyed it as much as I am now! I love reading everyone’s blogs as well as you reading and commenting on mine. It keeps me humble to know that everyone shares some of the same thoughts as I do. Your blogs have inspired me to keep going, especially those who write each and every day. You challenge me to do the same. Thank you again!
Here are the rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 completely random things about me….
1. I am blessed to serve an amazing God.
2. I have a very contagious laugh.
3. I am always hungry that explains me eating 5 times a day not including snacks. Don’t judge me.
4. I feel I have met my match and we both complement one another in the best ways.
5. I have this infatuation with Mexican food right now.
6. I love pickles and olives.
7. I have excellent penmanship.
*Ahem drum roll please*
Here are my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award
Congrats to all of the new award winners! I pray that you have not already won this award. My brain hurts from searching pages and trying to find who hasn’t. Be blessed!